What is an AFAs?
- AFAs are amino acid based skin care.
- AFA is an acronym for amino acid filaggrin-based antioxidants.
- AFAs are based on the same amino acids that are recognized as an integral part of the natural moisture system of human skin.
- AFA act as exfoliants and antioxidants with significantly reduced irritation.
- AFAs supplement the natural moisture system, so patients experience far less dryness.
- AFAs significantly improve the appearance of fine lines, and skin texture.
- AFAs provide outstanding results on photo-pigmentation or aged spots.
- The program includes in-clinic treatments and products for home use.
- AFAs unique formulation allows the peels and products to be used in tandem with other cosmetic procedures, including IPLs and other laser procedures.
- AFAs are only available in Canada through medical professionals
1. promote greater moisture retention in human skin
2. 3-fold greater antioxidant potency than AHAs
3. Very effective exfoliants
4. Visible improvement quickly (often within a few days)
5. Very powerful against photo-pigmentation
6. Little irritation when compared to AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids)
7. Are not photosensitizing
|A series of 4-6 treatments 2-3 weeks is highly recommended for the best results
||Series of 4
|AFA Gel Peel
All skin types including Rosacea and sensitive skin.
AFA Clay Peel
For oily, acne prone and congested skin.